1. This fuzzy guy can't decide whether he wants to be inside or outside. Don't worry, we'll just leave the door open for 10 minutes while you decide. That's not snow on the ground, it's fine, just fine.
2. Aww, somebody saw that you wanted to read your book and lay down on it. Books make the best pillows for a nice nap, am I right?
3. Who doesn't like a bunch of drawers? Just open all of them and pull out all the contents. Maybe later these women can curl up for a nap in one.
4. "Meow meow meow!" says Stripes the Librarian. If anyone asks, she was just shelf reading on the bottom row.
5. Mr. McMoustache here is displaying full-on cat behavior, having opened some drawers and then sprawling out on top of whatever he pleases. Don't be surprised when those things go flying off the counter.
6. Ms. Lionlocks likes being in high places, sleeping, and lazily contemplating knocking a few books down. Inevitably she'll yowl till you help her down and then claw you because you picked her up.
7. Watch out for this one, he's pretty good at hiding in the stacks and ambushing unsuspecting passersby. Luckily, he uses nail caps so the damage to students and furniture is minimized.
8. Professor Fuzzybritches knows that poops are the sincerest gift.
9. This librarian is living the cat dream, with unlimited boxes, and a ladder so she can be in all the highest places.
10. This librarian may actually be correct in her thinking.
11. Someone has sprouted claws and is trying to figure out how to get into one of these boxes.
12. Aww, look who succeeded!
13. Someone was a bit too successful.
14. These librarians may look serious, but they're just in it for the mice.
15. This one is even more serious about mice.
16. It's very common for librarians to be fascinated with sticks and yarn. This one is doubly blessed, as she has a large tote bag for curling up in for spontaneous naps whenever the stresses of attending a conference become too much.
17. But librarians can also find amusement in the simplest of toys. This loveable guy appears to have found a pile of shredded paper.
18. Being a librarian really does involve a lot of hard work, time, and dedication though, and Shoes McGee is all tuckered out!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!