1. This is a real, live man and not an ancient, chiseled statue.
2. Being born Theodore Peter James Kenneth Taptiklis proves there are not enough names to contain his sexiness.
3. You may remember him as charming Turkish diplomat Kemal Pamuk on Downton Abbey.
Totally worth it, though.
4. Or the recent star of the short-lived CBS series Golden God, er, Golden Boy.
5. And now Divergent fans everywhere are rejoicing because this prized man specimen will be playing the character Four in the the film series.
Here he is at Comic-Con, mixing with mere mortals.
6. Even Shailene Woodley can’t believe how handsome he is… She wants the whole world to see that smile!
8. He majored in philosophy at Mount Olympus.*
*OK, it was actually the University of Nottingham.
9. He also sings and plays the guitar just to test the strength of your human heart.
10. Here he is taking a bath with lavender salts and listening to Sarah McLachlan.
11. Here he’s arguing why Harry Styles is the best member of One Direction.
He would be RIGHT.
12. Here he is trying to look tough, but we know those arms are meant only for long, thoughtful hugs.
Definitely a big spoon.
14. Pastels don’t frighten this Adonis.
16. In conclusion, the world is a better place with this beautiful immortal in our presence.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.