1. Winning the “diaper change coin toss.”
2. That first sip of scotch when the baby is finally asleep.
3. Convincing your kids that cleaning the house is a game (while you play actual video games).
4. Enjoying your kids’ music more than they do on a road trip.
5. Eating your kids’ leftover Halloween candy.
6. Playing with their cool new toy while they obsess over the box.
7. Hearing your kid’s first swear word and trying not to laugh.
8. When your kid says something rude to a stranger, but it’s exactly what you were thinking.
9. Being more excited about the new puppy than your kids are.
10. Morning sex when your kids unexpectedly sleep in.
11. Catching a movie after dropping the kids off with their grandparents.
Design by Lyla Ribot and Tyler Naugle / © Buzzfeed