1. The cast has amazing chemistry
No, it isn’t the The Andy Samberg Show, but instead a truly great ensemble. The cast is funny, wacky, and everyone brings something to the table. Samberg isn’t the ones with all the jokes in the show. Actually some of the best one liners come from Chelsea Peretti.
3. They do a great job of using their flashbacks
The show doesn’t have a full season in, but it’s good use of flashbacks and inside jokes has already created a pretty great world within the story line. We can’t wait to see more.
5. What more reasons do you need? Start watching!
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂