1. When someone asks, "Can you eat that?"
2. When my Endocrinologist asks, "How many times a day do you check?"
3. When you accidentally inject one of your muscles:
4. When your blood sugar is low:
5. Other people when you give yourself an insulin injection at a restaurant:
6. When you say you have diabetes and someone is like, "Well it could be worse."
7. When you're expecting a high and your blood sugar is within range.
8. When someone asks if you have Type 2 diabetes.
9. When you have to go to the children's hospital for a routine check-up:
10. When you take too many shots in one place and get bumps.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!