1. Getting a raise is probably the worst expectation you could have
2. You have to deal with people who can't seem to fathom you running out of an item.
3. And then they complain about the price of their meal
4. Seeing someone walk in with their parade of children literally makes you want to punch someone because you know there's going to be a HUGE mess.
5. You're not allowed to be rude to customers, but customers have no problem being rude to you
6. You have all your managers and coworkers numbers programmed in your phone so if they call on your day off, you just don't answer
7. There's an endless cycle of work and then sleep and then work and sleep
8. Doing dishes all day sounds easy, but not when someone decided it would be a good idea to put their gum on their plate
9. You have "the regulars" who think they're like, you're best friend or something
10. And then the people who complain about one thing being ever so slightly off so they can get it for free
11. Literally EVERYONE asks off for holiday's and you know you're gonna have to be the one to work Christmas Eve
12. When people get mad because an item has been discontinued...
13. Or when you rotate your items throughout the week so you don't have what they want on certain days and they throw a fit about it
14. When people take you being a nice person as you just wanting a big tip
15. There's always that one person that after every meal wants to "speak to a manager"
16. When it's almost close and a group of people, be it youths or old women, come in and get smoothies and lattes and desert all for here
17. Sunday afternoons are literally the worst day and no one wants to work them
18. And you know there's gonna be at least one person who has never been there before so they want you to answer every single question
19. When there are new, happy go-lucky employees and you know it won't take long for them to start hating the job because you were once in their shoes
20. When you tell someone their pager will buzz once to activate and again when their food is ready. And when it buzzes they're like "Oh my god, it's ready! That was fast!"
21. You get sick of the food except for when you're not hungry and you're craving it
22. You try to help your everyone out by doing more than one job, but then they just get mad at you
23. People who ask you if you have a certain item... While looking straight at it on the menu
24. You basically can't tell any of your coworkers anything
25. You basically have a set script you have to follow when taking peoples orders that you can recite in your sleep
26. You could also make pretty much all the food blindfolded if you had to
27. There's always someone who decides they're just gonna tell you their whole life story while they order
28. You hardly have time to wash your uniform between shifts so you usually just keep wearing it until you can wash it
29. Mostly you're just counting down the days until you can quit...
30. Cause you know you could never do this for the rest of your life like your managers...
31. But honestly you're grateful to even have a job...
32. But you can't wait to get out!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!