2. Well, Tituss Burgess, the actor who plays Kimmy’s roommate, has turned the pinot noir of our dreams into a reality. Aka, he’s come out with his own brand of the wine.
THIS IS GREAT NEWS.
4. This means that you’ll soon be able to drink the pinot that you deserve while dreaming of caviar and Myanmar…
5. While sitting in a boudoir…
6. And, most importantly, while watching re-runs of Roseanne.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.