17 Reasons Tina Belcher Is The Best Role Model For Young Girls
Tina Belcher is the woman we should all hope to be.
1. She knows she can be sexy and smart.
2. She's not afraid to own her heart and emotions.
Gene: Which are the lady parts?
Tina: The vagina and the heart.
3. She knows that makeup doesn't always make you look better.
4. She knows how to stand up for herself when others try to bring her down.
Tammy: Where's Tina? Crying into her butt?
Tina: No, my butt is dry. And strong!
5. She knows that her self-worth doesn't come from other people's opinions.
Tina: I don't need a boy to pay attention to me. I'll pay attention to myself.
6. She has questions about sex and she's comfortable enough to ask them.
7. She knows it's important to be accepting of all.
Bob: When everyone in the bi-county area sees our commercial they'll come to our restaurant.
Tina: I didn't know our county was bi. Good for us.
8. She knows that, as a woman, sometimes you have to figure out how to turn a "no" into a "yes."
9. She knows that it's more than OK to think that you're beautiful.
10. She is proud of her hobbies and interests no matter what other people think of her for them.
11. She knows that honesty seriously is the best policy.
Tina: We have to leave a note! We have to leave a note!
Bob: OK, OK! You're so honest.