1. These cowboys in the background are eating beans out of the can. OK.
2. Please look at how Joey and his posse are posing while they stare at girls walking by them.
3. I'm a fan of this girl looking into the camera.
4. That random blonde girl in the back is, like, really upset with Kat for tearing down that poster.
5. All these students parked in a row of staff parking spots.
6. Michael has some Durex Sheik condoms on his dresser.
7. This girl brought cups to Bogey Lowenstein's party. How responsible for a teenager.
8. Check out this girl who seems to go get help for her gym teacher after Bianca hits him with an arrow...but then just kind of stops running.
9. One of the books on display in the bookstore is titled Ten Stupid Things Men Do to Mess Up Their Lives.
10. Well, well, well, looks like we've got a list of names of people who worked on the movie.
11. Mr. Stratford seems to still be wearing his wedding ring.
12. Kat is wearing her mother's pearls.
13. And then she puts the rose Patrick gave her in her hair.
Always doing the unexpected.
14. This girl who wore a boa to prom.
15. While Kat and Patrick are busy kissing at the end of the film, there are some guys in the middle of a fight.
16. There's a blooper at the end that reveals a deleted scene that explains a plot hole in the film.
I always found it kind of weird that Bianca keeps on getting mad at her sister for not letting her make her decisions and have her own experiences, but then she thinks it's totally fine that she set up her sister to get punched in the heart. I mean, you would figure that Kat would be pretty pissed if she found out what Bianca was a part of. Well, this deleted scene shows Kat being rightfully pissed off at her sister:
Kat: How could you set me up like that?
Bianca: Oh, god, I just wanted—
Kat: To completely damage me, send me to therapy forever?
17. Joseph Gordon-Levitt's name is spelled wrong.
I hope you have enjoyed these 100% useless tidbits that you probably never needed to know about. But, hey, I'll come up with any excuse to watch 10 Things I Hate About You.
A photo of a one-way street was misidentified as a two-way street, so Kat was not driving on the wrong side of the road. My b, guys.
And the bottle on the right of William's dresser is Centrum.