Here's the thing — Butterbeer is warming and delicious, but it's hard to get your hands on. (Mostly because we can't all head over to Universal Studios whenever we want.)
So, to solve our liquid gold dilemma, we teamed up with Yelp to find some of the best spots to buy Butterbeer-inspired food and drinks in the US. The below list was determined by identifying businesses — excluding large chains or those associated with the Harry Potter franchise — with a large concentration of reviews mentioning the word "Butterbeer." Then, the businesses were decided on by using a number of factors, including the total volume and ratings of reviews.
From cocktails to ice cream to donuts, here are 17 places across the US to find some of the best Butterbeer products.
1. Butterbeer donut and cupcake from Parlour Vegan Bakery in Plantation, FL
2. Butterbeer ice cream from Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream in San Francisco, CA
3. Butterbeer cocktail from Sotto in Los Angeles, CA
4. Butterbeer from Happily Ever After in Philadelphia, PA
5. Butterbeer cappuccino from Trade and Lore in Charlotte, NC
6. Butterbrew whipped cream and Butterbrew latte from Bad Owl Coffee in Henderson, NV
7. Butterbeer from Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery in Seattle, WA
8. Butterbeer float from Cauldron Ice Cream in Santa Ana, CA
9. Butterbeer ice cream from Mount Desert Island Ice Cream in Portland, ME
10. Butterbeer donuts from Donut Bar in San Diego, CA
11. Butterbeer ice cream from Lake Effect Artisan Ice Cream in Buffalo, NY
12. Butterbeer latte from Sunrise Coffee in Las Vegas, NV
13. Butterbeer-infused Black Magic ice cream from Freeze San Diego in San Diego, CA
14. Butterbeer snow cone from SnoWhat in Louisville, KY
15. Butterbeer latte from Little French Market Café in Ellicott City, MD
16. Butterbeer (with ginger beer) from The Bad Apple in Chicago, IL
17. Butterbeer latte from Muggles' Mug in Jim Thorpe, PA
Note: submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.