When you hear the words "the worst" and "Dunder Mifflin," you probably think of Toby Flenderson:
Or you might think of poor, stick-up-his-butt Gabe:
But we shouldn't be hating on Toby or Gabe or anyone like that. We should be hating on...
...the freakin' Benihana couple in the Season 3 episode "A Benihana Christmas."
Reddit user TheIdesofApril posted about the couple and how they didn't move over one measly seat so Dwight could sit next to the rest of the group, and it reminded me how truly annoyed I get with them every time I watch that episode.
In case you've forgotten about the technicalities of the scene, here is a rundown of the events that led up to the the couple's treachery:
* Michael, Andy, Jim, and Dwight go to Benihana for lunch because Michael is sad that Carol broke up with him.
* As they're all going to sit down at a table, Dwight tries to sit next to Michael but he is pushed away by Andy.
* He then tries to sit in the fourth chair near the group, but a man — who I will refer to as "Benihana Villain #1" — sits down in the chair before Dwight can.
* Dwight explains to Benihana Villain #1 that he'd like that chair, but the man doesn't move.
* Dwight ends up sitting at the end of the table away from his group.