1. Tom Felton in The Borrowers.
Just look at that tiny redheaded cherub. You can't even see a glimmer of Slytherin in him. (And let's just take a moment to remember that professor Slughorn played his dad and Arthur Weasley played the exterminator trying to find his family.)
2. Ben Affleck in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
You guessed it: His character is known as "Basketball Player #10."
3. Matt Damon in Mystic Pizza.
The look on his face is "wtf" because his brother just got up and ripped the tablecloth off, taking all of the food with it. Now Matt doesn't get dinner!
4. Taran Killam in Big Fat Liar.
Raise your hand if you've definitely seen Killam's "bully" face on Saturday Night Live.
5. Selena Gomez in Spy Kids 3D: Game Over.
The megastar once played an adorable girl who went by the name "Waterpark Girl" and who said things like "pray tell."
6. Kerry Washington in Save the Last Dance.
OMG. She's Chenille. Kerry Washington is Chenille. Chenille is Kerry Washington. OMG.
7. Damon Wayans in Beverly Hills Cop.
Turns out Damon Wayans, aka "Banana Man," is the star of one of the funniest scenes in the movie.
8. Brie Larson in Right on Track.
The OSCAR WINNER once played the drag-racing sister to 7th Heaven's Beverly Mitchell.
9. Ashley Benson in 13 Going on 30.
Aw, polka dots never looked so fierce on the Pretty Little Liars star. (And, yes, that's an extra one of young Brie Larson for you.)
10. Shailene Woodley in Felicity: An American Girl Adventure.
1. Where can I get her dress?
2. Yes, that is Kevin Zegers from all of the Air Bud movies.
11. Jussie Smollett in The Mighty Ducks.
Childhood. Transformed. Forever.
12. Kristen Stewart in The Thirteenth Year.
Where have the years gone?! Where have her bangs gone?!
13. Justin Theroux in Romy and Michele's High School Reunion.
Pre-sweatpants on The Leftovers, he played a smoldering "brain-dead, redneck asshole" cowboy named Clarence in a scene with Janeane Garofalo. You light that cigarette, Theroux.
14. Jon Hamm in Space Cowboys.
His line? "Too many lawsuits."
15. Josh Hutcherson in Kicking and Screaming.
Before he was the Peeta of our dreams, he was a bully named Bucky. Bad, Peeta, bad.
16. Troian Bellisario in Billboard Dad.
The Pretty Little Liar played a girl named Kristen in a movie about sisters who advertise their single father on a Santa Monica billboard. Oh, those Olsen twins — the shenanigans they got themselves into.
17. Joe Manganiello in Spiderman.
Ugh, it's so sad to think about a time in this world when Joe was a big ol' bully named Flash.
18. Chris Messina in You've Got Mail.
With no scruff in sight, Chris Messina took on the role of "Fox Salesperson." Just look at how smooth that face is.
19. Ellen Pompeo in Catch Me If You Can.
As everyone knows, before you can be a doctor in Seattle, you have to be a flight attendant. It's the rule, people.
20. Eric McCormack in Double, Double, Toil and Trouble.
Yes, itty-bitty Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen called him "Dad."
21. Jonathan Banks in Airplane!
In one of his earlier roles, the Breaking Bad star played an operator in the 1980 comedy. We repeat: an operator, not a hitman.
22. Angela Bassett in Kindergarten Cop.
Welcome aboard, ladies and gentlemen. I'm soon to be Emmy- and Oscar-nominated Angela Bassett, and I'll be taking care of you today.
23. Michael Cera in Switching Goals.
Just look at him perfect that look of disgust. Without speaking a word, his eyes say, "What an idiot."
24. Giancarlo Esposito in Trading Places.
If you can even believe it, that is baby Giancarlo next to Eddie Murphy. I wonder if that's when he realized he would one day sell delicious chicken and run one of the largest meth operations in the U.S. (on Breaking Bad, of course).
25. Taryn Manning in Crossroads.
Sure, you remember Britney Spears and Zoe Saldana, but do you remember Taryn Manning pre-OITNB meth teeth?
26. Kat Graham in The Parent Trap.
Wow. That's mini-Kat Graham. This Vampire Diaries star goes way back.
27. Alfie Allen in Atonement.
Aww, Alfie Allen looks lost. He's all like, "This doesn't look like Game of Thrones."
28. Jared Padalecki in Cheaper by the Dozen.
Jared! Don't do it! Don't be a bully! Dean Forester and Sam Winchester are so upset with you and your actions! Don't make Clark Kent cry!
29. Orlando Jones in Office Space.
Remember that door-to-door magazine salesperson named Steve who was "addicted" to crack? Yeah, that's the Sleepy Hollow star.
30. Miley Cyrus in High School Musical 2.
RIP, Miley's long brown hair. RIP.
We accidentally included a photo of Damon Wayans Jr. Kudos to Damon Wayans for looking as young as his son!