1. Suddenly there comes a day where all signs seem to point toward quitting your job.
2. You’ve mentally calculated the exact number of minutes you’ll have to sit through every day.
3. You daily compose your "I QUIT!" speech in your head to calm yourself down.
4. You’re irrationally angry at everything while at work.
5. Every day becomes Casual Friday.
6. You have an unspoken quitting pact with your coworkers.
7. You just smile when your boss yells at you now.
8. You try to calculate if the money you're making really matters.
9. Your new catchphrase is, “If they don’t like it, then they can just fire me!”
10. Your family and friends know about everyone at your job without even having met them.
11. You will do anything that gets you out of the office, even if just for a few minutes.
12. You’ve lost all will to be exceptional.
13. You take anything that isn’t nailed down.
14. You perform an absolutely killer impression of your boss.
15. You know the Craigslist jobs posting page like a personal diary.
16. You're passing your resumé out like a flyer.
17. You ignore any call from work during your off hours.
18. And you’ve thought “That’s the last straw” at least 15 times.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!