If you understand any of these things, you--
1. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean nobody's out to get you.
2. The feeling of ears burning.
3. You see something odd, and you know you're being tested.
4. Everything starts to look weird and somewhat sinister.
5. Sitting with your back to a bare window creeps you out.
6. The greasy spot on the blinds from your lookout brings you comfort.
7. Faceless terrifying spies are everywhere.
8. Attentive sales clerks freak you out.
9. A smile from a stranger is like the kiss of death.
10. You know it's NEVER "just the wind."
11. Hard-core outdoor surveillance is a must.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!