2. Plot out a few varieties of Mason jar refrigerator oatmeal.
There are eight flavors pictured here: pineapple coconut, mandarin orange, cherry chocolate chunk, peach melba, pumpkin pie, cranberry pecan, apricot ginger, and mocha. Get the recipes, pick your faves.
3. Put together a few freezer breakfast sandwiches.
Breakfast sandwiches are a great morning food — they come with protein, fat, and a little bit of carbs, which is just the right mix to keep you fueled and satisfied until lunch. Get the recipe here.
12. Mix up some cranberry orange pecan granola for the week.
This makes eight servings, and if you store it in an airtight container it’ll stay fresh and delicious for two weeks. Great for easy snacks to pack on your way out the door. Get the recipe here.
One of the Mason jar refrigerator oatmeal flavors is cherry chocolate chunk. We mislabeled it earlier — sorry about that!
- The CIA reportedly believes Russia used hacks to help get Donald Trump elected.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗