2. Plot out a few varieties of Mason jar refrigerator oatmeal.
There are eight flavors pictured here: pineapple coconut, mandarin orange, cherry chocolate chunk, peach melba, pumpkin pie, cranberry pecan, apricot ginger, and mocha. Get the recipes, pick your faves.
3. Put together a few freezer breakfast sandwiches.
Breakfast sandwiches are a great morning food — they come with protein, fat, and a little bit of carbs, which is just the right mix to keep you fueled and satisfied until lunch. Get the recipe here.
12. Mix up some cranberry orange pecan granola for the week.
This makes eight servings, and if you store it in an airtight container it’ll stay fresh and delicious for two weeks. Great for easy snacks to pack on your way out the door. Get the recipe here.
One of the Mason jar refrigerator oatmeal flavors is cherry chocolate chunk. We mislabeled it earlier — sorry about that!
- Top legal scholars have filed the first major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈