1. Create fruit and date-bread kebabs.
2. Plot out a few varieties of Mason jar refrigerator oatmeal.
3. Put together a few freezer breakfast sandwiches.
4. Or some budget-friendly breakfast bowls.
5. Cook and freeze this asparagus and bacon quiche.
6. Bake a batch of these quinoa breakfast bars.
7. Box up these grilled chicken veggie bowls.
8. Try these five salads that'll stay fresh all week.
9. Re-create the classic Starbucks Protein Bistro Box.
10. Make some tuna salad sandwiches, and stick 'em in the freezer.
11. Create a grab-n-go healthy snack bin.
12. Mix up some cranberry orange pecan granola for the week.
13. Or cook and freeze these DIY oatmeal cups.
14. Or prep a batch of these crispy zucchini chips.
15. Make this chipotle chicken chili.
16. Serve up some hearty burrito bowl Mason jar salads.
18. Or pull together a whole pan of creamy spinach-and-cheese green chile enchiladas.
One of the Mason jar refrigerator oatmeal flavors is cherry chocolate chunk. We mislabeled it earlier — sorry about that!