3. Cauliflower Crust Grilled Cheese
Also, on a related note, check out 23 Insanely Clever Ways To Eat Cauliflower Instead Of Carbs.
15. Pan-Seared Brussels Sprouts With Cranberries and Pecans
There’s so much goodness going on here — Brussels sprouts are an excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin K, and folate, among other essentials. Cranberries are packed with antioxidants, walnuts come with protein and fiber, and that gorgonzola cheese is just delicious. Get the recipe here, via RachelSchultz.com.
21. Roasted Tomato Basil Oatmeal
Vegetables for breakfast? Yes indeed! This savory oatmeal comes with tomatoes (OK, technically a fruit, but you get the idea). You can amp up the veggies by tossing in spinach or kale or mushrooms or other goodies, as well. Get this recipe here, via Girl Makes Food.
23. Teriyaki Salmon Bowls With Snap Peas and Sriracha
Beyond the snap peas, you can also toss in other veggies, like sliced carrots and strips of red bell pepper. Play around with it, see what you like. Get the recipe here, via Alaska From Scratch.
27. Sweet Potato-Crusted Spinach Quiche
This quiche already comes with spinach (great source of vitamin A and vitamin K, among many, many other good things). The sweet potato crust takes the nutrition up a notch. Get the recipe here, via Fourteen Forty 365.
28. Creamy Spinach and Pear Soup With Pancetta
Cashews in this soup add to the creaminess, blogger Lindsay from Love and Olive Oil says. The pears add sweetness, and the spinach delivers some essential nutrients and minerals. And the final creation can help keep you warm. Get the recipe here, via Love and Olive Oil.
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that reinstated a rule to ban foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say the new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates the president's lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales continue to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉