1. Stock up on frozen veggies and berries to have on hand when you might need them.
2. Buy a season (or a series) of a very addictive TV show. Force yourself to watch it ONLY while you're running on the treadmill, using the elliptical, or pedaling a stationary bike.
3. Eat from small plates, bowls, cups, and jars to help manage your portion sizes.
4. Or eat from plates and bowls that are a different color than the food you have in front of you, also to help with portion sizes.
5. Prepare a box of grab-and-go snacks on Sundays so you always have something healthy to nosh on every day.
6. Make good friends with a slow cooker.
7. Carry around a big old water bottle wherever you go.
Always be hydrating! If you need some ~inspiration~ to get your water in, here are 13 easy ways to drink more water every day. OR, you can also back the Kickstarter for HydrateMe, a water bottle that syncs with your cell phone, tracks how much water you've been drinking, and glows when you need to drink some more (pictured above).
8. Drink a cup of black coffee before you work out, because it'll help you burn more fat.
FUN TIP. As BuzzFeed Life previously reported, caffeine in coffee will free up your fat cells for your body to use as energy, according to Tim Coyle, exercise physiologist at ComiteMD. And it'll also jazz you up a bit, which means you might even work out harder than you normally do. Read 17 things everyone should know about metabolism for some more facts and tips.