2. NOT ONLY is it often the answer to many of life’s problems…
6. Around 40% of American adults don’t get a full seven hours of sleep per night, according to a 2013 Gallup poll.
7. An estimated 50 to 70 million adults in the United States have chronic sleeping disorders.
8. And about 40% of adults in the United States report falling asleep by accident during the day at least once a month, according to the NIH.
9. Want some help with that? Try these 14 scientific hacks to help you get a better night’s sleep.
10. And here are 17 ways to make your bed the coziest place on Earth.
11. And, in case you need it, HERE is the secret to taking the most powerful power nap.
(Hint: It involves coffee.)
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂