2. NOT ONLY is it often the answer to many of life’s problems…
6. Around 40% of American adults don’t get a full seven hours of sleep per night, according to a 2013 Gallup poll.
7. An estimated 50 to 70 million adults in the United States have chronic sleeping disorders.
8. And about 40% of adults in the United States report falling asleep by accident during the day at least once a month, according to the NIH.
9. Want some help with that? Try these 14 scientific hacks to help you get a better night’s sleep.
10. And here are 17 ways to make your bed the coziest place on Earth.
11. And, in case you need it, HERE is the secret to taking the most powerful power nap.
(Hint: It involves coffee.)
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎