Breakfast is a very important meal! The food you eat in the morning can have an impact on how hungry or satisfied you feel later in the day.
We asked a bunch of healthy people to share what THEY eat in the mornings. Because it can be good to know that you have more options than that same old bowl of cereal.
These people think about healthy and delicious eating a LOT. We talked to registered dietitians, personal trainers, health editors, book authors, nutritionists, and healthy food writers. Some are legit experts with degrees after their names, and some are more like you and me. Only...a bit more focused on eating green things.
And here's what they suggested.
1. Baked Egg in Avocado
2. Almond Butter and Salami on Toast, with Fruit
3. Greek Yogurt With Protein, Chocolate, and Blood Orange
4. Eggs and Avocado Toast with Blueberries
5. Flaxseed and Almond Milk Pancakes
6. Wild Blueberry Ginger Smoothie Bowl
7. Fruit, Veggies, and Sprouted Toast
8. Vanilla Green Protein Smoothie
9. Frittata Bites
10. Scrambled Eggs and Arugula
11. Apricot Granola
12. Avocado Smoothie
13. Healthy Pancakes
14. Whipped Banana Oatmeal
15. Kale Smoothie Bowl
16. Crustless Spinach Quiche
17. Eggs, Bacon, and Spinach Muffin with Ezekiel Toast; Coffee with Soy Milk
18. Chocolate Brownie Oatmeal
19. Avocado and Salmon Omelette
20. Homemade Soup
21. Ham-Crusted Quiche
22. Avocado Hummus Toast
23. PB&J with Fruit
24. Veggie Frittata
25. Baked Oatmeal
26. 3-Ingredient Pancakes
27. Egg, Avocado, and Cheese Toast
28. Ham and Egg Cups
This post has been edited to update a recipe.