Fabulous fitness apparel:
1. Days of the week running undies.
For all the cheeky runners on your list.
Oiselle Rundies, $65. Get them here.
2. A tank with an attitude.
3. Some jazzy as HELL compression leg sleeves.
For the ones who know that there's no need to sacrifice style for functionality.
DeZign Compression Leg Sleeves, $39.99. Get them here, in all sorts of patterns.
4. A cold-weather running top.
5. Funky workout tights.
6. Even funkier workout tights.
7. A cute workout tee that also benefits a meaningful charity.
For the moms, or the do-gooders, or the do-gooder moms, or the do-gooders who love moms: 40% of proceeds go to the charity Every Mother Counts, which is devoted to helping make pregnancy and childbirth safer for women across the globe.
8. The coolest, comfiest athletic socks ever.
For your friends in need of some serious foot pampering. What's even more awesome about Bombas socks is that for every pair you buy, another pair is donated to people in need.
Bombas ankle socks, $9 per pair. Get 'em here.
Tech to help you sweat:
9. Waterproof headphones and iPod shuffle.
10. Sweat-proof Bluetooth earbuds.
11. The FitBit Charge activity tracker.
12. A sports watch with GPS.
For your athlete friends who are looking to kick their workouts up a notch.
Garmin Forerunner 10, $129.99. Get it here.