25 Reviewer-Loved Things From Urban Outfitters That You Can Get On Sale Right Now
The people have spoken. And the sales are on.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. You Know You're A Child of the 2000s When..., a book that reminds you of all the best parts of the 2000s, is the perfect gift for your most nostalgia-obsessed friend (note: it is okay if this friend is actually you).
3. A desert species reference chart tapestry, because it's a great piece of wall decor and a conversation starter that won't cost an arm and a leg. If the affordable price point isn't enough for you, read through some of the reviews to see how this tapestry changed peoples' rooms for the better.
4. A tufted throw blanket that you can snuggle up in in any season. The warm hue will spice up any decor, and now you can brighten up the room at about 15% off!
5. A cheek smudge, because "makeup" and "sale" are almost everyone's favorite word pairing. Use this vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-, mineral oil-, and other bad stuff-free tint by dabbing dots of color onto the cheek and blending it. It can also be used across the eyelids and on the bridge of the nose for a sun-kissed look.
6. An over-the-bed storage shelf that will allow you to take advantage of the empty space above the bed. It's the perfect spot to stack your books from when you're trying to read yourself to sleep (or is that just me?).
7. An AirPods Pro hanging case so no headphone is ever left behind. This silicone case comes in two colors, and has a clip so it can hang from your bag, belt loop, water bottle handle, or anywhere else you can think of.
8. A planter and drainer set, because watering your plants always gets messy. Or maybe that's just in my house. This 6" pot has a built-in drainage hole for excess water to drip out onto the tray.
9. A 2000s retro baguette bag so you can stay on trend without the designer price tag. This brown croc bag is a great neutral, day-to-night piece that reviewers claim is cute and functional.
10. A set of classic disposable cameras, because who doesn't love an old school disposable?! Put your smartphone away for the weekend and use up all 44 exposures of film from the set of two cameras. Nowadays, these babies go for $30 for one camera — here, you're getting two for that price!
11. A set of two satin scrunchies to take you back to the 90's. Made of 100% polyester, these hair accessories are a fun and inexpensive way to get your hair off your neck on hot summer days. Buying two is a better deal than just getting one, and this way, you can always have a fresh one on hand.
12. A skin brightening facial serum, because we all know that good skincare usually costs a fortune, and only works out maybe half of the time. But reviewers say they can actually see a difference in their skin after using this product! And at this price, it's not a risk to try it for yourself.
13. A message thread card game that will entertain your friends (or thoroughly confuse your grandparents). Create a hilarious thread of texts by playing the best card in your hand. Anyone who can text at a rate higher than 30 words-per-minute will love this!
14. A pair of tie-dyed sweatpants, because sweatpant season is upon us and we should prepare now. And why not do so right now, when the sweats are on sale?! Each cozy, machine-washable pair is unique, since they're handmade and up-cycled.
15. A pair of trendy sunglasses that are loved by many Urban Outfitter shoppers. An oval shape is very Old Hollywood, but also very David Rose...therefore, this style is here to stay. This frame will elevate any outfit to instantly make it more #OOTD. Absolutely worth it for under $10!
16. A set of three embroidered smiley face socks so you can have happy feet three days a week! The set comes with grey, white, and black socks for $5 less than if you were to buy them separately. And reviewers have great things to say about them — I mean, what's not to love about cotton/poly blend socks with a smiley face on the ankle?!
17. A pair of snake post earrings that have a WILD amount of reviews. 579 of them, to be exact. Can 579 earrings-wearers possibly be wrong?? Wearing multiple earrings is very in right now, so you may as well listen to the peanut gallery and add these shiny serpents to your stack.
18. An embroidered canvas tote to schlep your things around in a stylish way. This tote is available in five playful prints at half price. As long as I can fit my snacks in it, I would love this tote.
19. A claw clip that is definitely a crowd favorite right now, and is just as functional as it is cute. This tortoise acetate clip is on major sale, so go ahead and get four of them, so you have backs up each time you loan one out to a friend who then "loses it." I am that friend, and I am sorry.
20. A dishwasher-safe ceramic tumbler, because it's a cute, inexpensive upgrade to your kitchen game. And according to reviewers, they will make your meals more fun! Mix and match the four colors for a complete set (just keep them out of the microwave).
21. A hanging wall mirror with a slim gold frame that adds depth and style to your space. This small mirror is favored by 92% of reviewers! Snag a few in a few different shapes for a discounted price, so you can create the coolest wall gallery or vanity space.
22. A bath mat because it's cheeky (literally) and makes everyone smile when they see it. The letters are plush and it absorbs water well, so your feet will love this instead of stepping out of the tub onto the cold tiles.
23. A vintage-style plant mister that is basically an antique perfume bottle for your plants. Remember the one your grandmother kept out on her vanity? Anyway, this glass bottle with a plastic, rust-free pump makes watering your plants look a bit more glamorous. Sometimes your plants deserve to go sale shopping, too!
25. A round velvet throw pillow that's a cool, vintage touch for the couch or bed — and tbh, this discount makes me want to buy one in each color. Brighten up your space with these retro throws that reviewers say are the perfect size and definitely make a statement.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.