1. Safari Cell Phone Cases: Tanzania
2. Cotton and Wood Bangles: Mozambique
3. Coiled Newspaper Clock: Philippines
4. Bracelets For Change: Guatemala
Buy here in a variety of colors for $15.
Organization: Kiej de los Bosques, Guatemala
Impact: The purchase of each bracelet provides a job and income for women in rural Guatemala. A portion of the funds also helps split the cost with a Guatemalan woman to provide clean water, healthy food, and a safe home for her and her family.
5. Fair Trade Soccer Ball: Afghanistan
6. Hand-Painted Paper Mâché Dishes: Haiti
7. Golden Star Necklace and Hoop Earrings: Afghanistan
Impact: Sales help provide jobs for over 300 women who are challenging gender norms by working in the traditionally all-male metalsmithing field. Funds also support courses in literacy and entrepreneurship so that women have the leadership and business skills to get and create jobs.
8. Recycled Tire Wallet: Cambodia
9. Serape Scarves: Mexico
Buy here in a variety of colors for $20-$30.
Impact: Proceeds from the scarves help support impoverished single mothers and children, many of whom are victims of abuse, so that the families can stay together and work towards a new future.
10. Mini Alpaca Yarn Bunny: Peru
11. "PUNJAMMIES" Lonuge Pants: India
Buy here in a variety of patterns and colors from $46.99-$49.99.
Organization: Sudara, India.
Impact: PUNJAMMIES™ are made by hundreds of women in India who have escaped human trafficking. Each purchase helps provide a safe and sustainable job, housing, training, and education for these women and their children.
12. Hand-Beaded Glass and Leather Cuffs: Native Americans
13. Mosaic Tile Sunrise Earrings: Nepal
14. Handmade Mosaic Glycerin Soap Bar: El Salvador
15. Felt Panda Baby Booties: Kyrgyzstan
16. Blockprint Makeup Bag: East India
Buy it for $10 here.
Organization: Women's Interlink Foundation, Kolkata, India.
Impact: The organization has created opportunities and jobs for victims of social injustice and sexual exploitation. Sales provide an income for these women and children, so they can start saving and rebuilding their lives.
17. Leather Crossbody Bag: Rwanda
18. Natural Dyed Fabric Journals: Burma-Thailand
19. Hand-Stitched Infinity Scarf: South India
20. Rolled Gold Paper Rod Earrings: Swaziland
Organization: Swaziland Fair Trade (SWIFT), Swaziland.
Mission: Proceeds help SWIFT provide jobs for 5,000 artisans from Swaziland, where over half the population lives in poverty from a weak economy and extremely high rates of HIV/AIDS. In addition to giving jobs, SWIFT also runs medical and education programs.
21. Bright Spot Jewelry Roll: Vietnam
22. Inspi(RED) Corkscrew: Various African Nations
23. Sea Glass Ombre Candles: Honduras
Buy them for $24 here.
Organization: Candelas La Luciérnaga Project / Actions for Popular Development (ADP), Honduras.
Impact: The organization provides a job and income to women artisans who are victims of abuse, and proceeds also fund the organization's shelter for abused women and their children, home for pregnant women, and a micro-loan program.
24. Handmade Cotton Beanie: Kenya
25. Hand Embroidered Clothing: Pakistan
Organization: Raven and Lily, Pakistan.
Impact: Purchasing these clothes helps Raven and Lily to employ 1500 globally in 9 countries and work with 272 Afghan refugee women. The clothing is also eco-friendly and features traditional Pakistani styles.
26. Single-Origin Coffee Beans: Nicaragua
27. Prosperity Candle: United States Refugees
28. Thistle Farms Spa Kit: United States
29. Share Cookbook: Global
Buy the book for $26.52 on Amazon.
Organization: Women for Women International — Afghanistan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iraq, Kosovo, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Sudan
Impact: All the profits from this book help women in war-torn countries rebuild their lives through a yearlong social and economic empowerment program. The book features those women's stories and traditional recipes from their countries, as well as recipes from famous chefs.