This DIY Wooden Bike Rack Will Look Gorgeous On Your Wall
Rest on your laurels, bike, you deserve it.
Being a biker certainly has plenty of challenges.
1. Measure the frame of your bike.
3. Draw a smaller triangle (approximately 2 inches from each side) on each piece.
4. Drill holes into each corner.
5. Slip your handsaw through one of the holes and cut out the smaller triangle. Clean up the corners after the center is removed.
6. Use your wood glue to stack all of your triangles on top of one another. Clamp them together.
Let the glue dry for 3 hours.