Being a biker certainly has plenty of challenges.
3 sheets of 3x3 ft wood
Electric hand saw, $47.99
Wood glue, $5.22
Wood filler, $6.68
Orbital sander, $25.61
Stud finder/Rare earth magnets
1. Measure the frame of your bike.
2. Use your hand saw ($47.99) to cut a triangle slightly smaller than the measurements of your bike frame. Do this 8-10 times.
3. Draw a smaller triangle (approximately 2 inches from each side) on each piece.
4. Drill holes into each corner.
5. Slip your handsaw through one of the holes and cut out the smaller triangle. Clean up the corners after the center is removed.
6. Use your wood glue to stack all of your triangles on top of one another. Clamp them together.
Let the glue dry for 3 hours.