1. Stay away from chemicals in your home by making your own cleaning wipes with #NiftyKitchen.
3. What you need:
*½ cup vinegar
*¼ cup water
*¼ cup rubbing alcohol
*1 tsp dish soap
*8-10 drops citrus essential oil
*Paper towel roll
*Empty coffee can or Tupperware container
Cut a roll of paper towels in half, or to the height of your container, with a bread knife. (Use the other half as a replacement roll.)
Combine the vinegar, water, rubbing alcohol, dish soap, and essential oil in a mixing bowl, and stir well.
Cut an X into the lid of your empty coffee can. Spray-paint the color of your choice, (optional), and let dry for a few hours.
Slide the half roll into the can, and cover in the liquid. Let it soak in thoroughly before removing the cardboard roll in the center. Pull the center up and push it through the X slit in the lid. Snap on the lid and pull the first wipe out.
Enjoy your nontoxic cleaning wipes!
5. Follow BuzzFeed’s Nifty on Facebook for some mind-blowing hacks and DIYs.
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀