1. Who Let the Dog’s Out
Not only did this song present to us the biggest question of the 20th century (second to if OJ did it), but it could easily stop Anne Hathaway from blabbing about nonsense.
2. Move B***h (Get Out The Way)
This song has held up the test of time by still being the most referred to piece of music when stuck in traffic. Why couldn’t it work on the Oscars?
Pissing your 3 minute acceptance speech awayyyyyyy
4. Tearin’ Up My Heart
It’s Tearin’ Up My Heart that you’re still trying to thank people over the Orchestra
5. Achy Breaky Heart
I doubt I’m the only one who wanted to vomit when this song came on. I’m sure Christoph Waltz would as well.
6. My Heart Will Go On
And the show needs to go on too
7. Blue (Da Ba Dee)
I’m blue because you were suffocating me with your nonsense.
8. Party Up (Up In Here)
You’re boring ass speech is gonna make me lose my mind UP IN HERE, UP IN HERE.
9. Closing Time
you don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay on stage
10. The Sign
pure musical irony
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Hillary Clinton has received 30 times as much cash from tech employees as Donald Trump, according to a BuzzFeed News analysis.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀