1. Who Let the Dog’s Out
Not only did this song present to us the biggest question of the 20th century (second to if OJ did it), but it could easily stop Anne Hathaway from blabbing about nonsense.
2. Move B***h (Get Out The Way)
This song has held up the test of time by still being the most referred to piece of music when stuck in traffic. Why couldn’t it work on the Oscars?
Pissing your 3 minute acceptance speech awayyyyyyy
4. Tearin’ Up My Heart
It’s Tearin’ Up My Heart that you’re still trying to thank people over the Orchestra
5. Achy Breaky Heart
I doubt I’m the only one who wanted to vomit when this song came on. I’m sure Christoph Waltz would as well.
6. My Heart Will Go On
And the show needs to go on too
7. Blue (Da Ba Dee)
I’m blue because you were suffocating me with your nonsense.
8. Party Up (Up In Here)
You’re boring ass speech is gonna make me lose my mind UP IN HERE, UP IN HERE.
9. Closing Time
you don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay on stage
10. The Sign
pure musical irony
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀