An Eight Year Old Reality Show Meltdown Is Somehow Now A Huge Meme
Tanisha Thomas... we thank you.
1. Waaaay back in 2007, Bad Girls Club contestant Tanisha Thomas got a little bit angry about being kept up late by her housemates.
2. And now, some eight years later, it's become a Vine hit.
4. And now loads of people are doing it.
5. Tanisha speaks for every unfortunate soul who's been kept up by their housemates.
6. Who've been kept up by their neighbors.
7. Tanisha feels your pain.
8. She understands your struggle.
9. She's channeling it through a variety of your favourite songs.
10. And people are taking up arms.
11. Spoiled sleepers have had enough of keeping quiet.
12. They're taking Tanisha's lead.
13. Claiming their kitchen equipment.
14. And clapping back at those who keep them up at night.
15. So thank you Tanisha.
16. Thanks for always being on beat.
17. You've inspired many.
18. Keep slaying.
Share This Article
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!