1. Struggled to think of a good pun for your team name.
2. Sent a mass callout for league codes.
3. Got annoyed over the three players from one team limit.
4. Made a deal with the devil by signing a player from a rival team.
5. Fed a mate lies on team selection.
6. Had a brilliant week, but not moved one position in the leagues.
Oh, so you all had Costa as your captain? Brilliant…
7. Or worse, had a brilliant week and somehow ended up falling *down* in the league rankings
8. Been torn between the team you support, and a team you've selected players from.
9. Been in two minds about whether to play your wildcard.
10. Played your wildcard before declaring war on your mates.
11. Pleaded for help on Twitter.
12. Forgot to get transfers in before deadline.
13. Made transfers, only to have a player you dropped score.
14. Thanked a lone player for keeping your team afloat.
15. Recoiled in horror upon finding your captain out of action.
16. Recoiled in horror upon finding your vice-captain out of action.
17. Generally recoiled in horror at the state of your team...
18. Cursed late goals spoiling your well-laid plans.
19. Chucked in the towel following a bad fortnight.
20. And finally, celebrated those rare occasions you when have a good week...
21. ...Before smugly rubbing everyone's faces in it afterward.
Same again next week?