1. They convinced us that we had big potential.
2. They were patient with us as we learned the basics.
3. They made sure we were geared up and safe.
4. They took their work seriously — but not too seriously.
5. In fact, they prioritized having fun over most everything else.
6. They were there to celebrate our successes.
7. And they always stuck around when we wanted practice to last just a little bit longer.
8. They taught us the importance of taking breaks.
9. They showed us how strong we are...
10. ...while reminding us that brains are just as important as brawn.
Corner kicks are all about placement.