1. Cliff knows that cold weather is no excuse for slacking on style.
He may have to face a bitter wind tunnel or two...
...but his tall boots and tight pant cuffs keep him shielded.
2. Mr. Red knows he's stronger than Mother Nature.
He refuses to take an afternoon off from training...
...even if it's hella cold out.
3. Sacha sort of regrets wearing just a t-shirt...
...but she has her scrunchie, so let's do this thing.
4. Chloe wears fur because it's warm. (But mostly because it's fashionable.)
After all, she color-coordinates her nails and leash.
5. Bugzy knows gray skies are gonna clear up.
6. Scottie thinks, Sure it's frigid, but we have to keep living our lives.
7. Shadow has places to go and doesn't think "weather" is an interesting talking point.
8. Leon thinks it's a beautiful day — for the most part.
9. Pookie and Buster look even tinier underneath their coats...
...but as long as they have each other, they've nothing to fear.
10. Phineas has no qualms about bundling up. Such is life.
11. Ziggy agrees that winter sort of sucks...
...but if it means compliments on her sweater, it's totally worth it.
12. Houdini seriously did not think this walk would be so cold...
...but he's still proud of his decision to beg for it.
13. Littlefoot will wear a warm hat if you make her...
...but the ear-flaps are annoying...
...and she prefers it backwards.
14. Hank has no fear of the cold.
And although he's a big boy...
...he has no shame in keeping his ears warm.
15. Annebelle's all, "What do you mean 'sub-zero?' I didn't notice."
16. And Christmas... is named Christmas.
Photos by Aubree Lennon & Ryan Hynes / © BuzzFeed
*Adoption information for Annebelle (#15) can be found here.