1. This chart that teaches you the names of key parts of the female reproductive system.
2. This picture that proves that everybody has been calling the vulva the wrong thing.
3. This illustration that compares what different types of vulvas can look like.
4. This chart that shows the range of colours vulvas come in.
5. This diagram showing that the vagina is tilted at a 130 degree angle.
6. This picture that shows how a vagina can change before and after childbirth.
7. And this one that shows how a vagina changes during arousal.
8. This illustration that teaches you about some common symptoms of thrush.
9. And this one that teaches you how to interpret the results of a thrush home testing kit.
Canesten Vaginal pH Self Test is simple and easy to use, giving you results in seconds. Available on the shelf in your local pharmacy.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.