1. Quatchi, Sumi, Mukmuk, Miga - 2010
3. What The Sochi Mascots Were Supposed To Look Like - 2014
Nothing can go wrong here, right? Look at how fuzzy the bunny is, and look at the polar bear’s round little paws. Don’t forget that leopard’s cool look about him. These little animals are perfect. There’s no way someone would turn them into 10 story monsters for their big Primetime debut!
These guys look like Sega and Anime made a hyper little group of babies. They’re fun, energetic, and really not that creepy! I’d ski with them any day. The also successfully create a genuine smile, rather than a weird, “I’m gonna kill you” grin. Yes, their names might not be their strong-suit, but they’re so happy.
6. Roni - 1980
Basically, Roni might not be the cutest little raccoon, but he’s the ultimate badass. He can successfully pass every event with flying colors. Look at that form! However, we’re starting to get into the creepy territory, because he has only ONE expression…
13. Magique, the “Man-star/snow imp” - 1992
I’m just not sure why you would choose a “snow imp” starfish elf as your mascot. He just really creeps me out and I’m not entirely positive I could give him a hug back. I’m scared he might poke my eye out.
16. The Snowlets - 1998
Oh no, the Snowlets, not the Snowlets. Hearing “Snowlet,” one would think awwww a little snowy owl…WRONG! You couldn’t be more wrong. These look like the owls of a serial killer. Their noses, beady eyes, and strange colors all point to signs, their ready to peck my eyes out and feed me to their young.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards, fueling violence behind bars.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂