1. GIANT creepy crawlers.
2. Your AC breaking down in the middle of July.
3. Dropping your Whataburger Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit on the ground.
4. Your favorite Blue Bell ice cream going out of stock at your local H-E-B.
5. Eating Tex-Mex anywhere outside of Texas.
6. Getting anywhere close to a rattlesnake.
7. Finding something floating in the Schlitterbahn tide pool.
8. Accidentally stepping in a hidden fire ant mound.
9. A tropical storm warning.
10. The walk from indoor AC to your car AC in 90% humidity.
11. Sitting on leather car seats on a hot summer day.
12. Braving traffic when the rodeo is in town.
13. Accidentally stepping on a bluebonnet.
14. Visiting another state with no breakfast tacos to be found. Anywhere.
15. Arriving at a crawfish boil and finding out that they've RUN OUT OF CRAWFISH.
16. Getting a gnarly sunburn after a weekend spent tubing on the river.
17. Jellyfish tide warnings at Galveston or Corpus.
18. Finding the perfect pair of boots, but they don't have your size.
19. When it's rodeo week and you can't find your boots anywhere.
20. Diving into a swimming pool and it's the same temperature as your sweat.
21. Your local donut shop running out of kolaches.
22. Driving from Houston out to West Texas with no Buc-ee's along the way.
Where else are you going to find Pecan Cinnamon Roll Crunch Popcorn? Or sparkly clean restrooms to stop at??