1. Where was Tina Fey at age 23? Working at YMCA and doing improv comedy.
2. How about Oprah at age 23? She was just fired from her first reporting job.
3. And Walt Disney at 23? His first business failed.
4. And at age 23 Stephen King was working odd jobs to pay for his studies, including industrial laundry.
5. What was Mark Cuban up to at age 25? He was a bartender, and sleeping on the floor of a shared apartment.
6. Where was Vincent Van Gogh at age 27? He had failed as a missionary and decided to go to art school.
7. And the beloved J.K. Rowling at age 28? She was a single parent living on welfare.
8. Wayne Coyne ( from The Flaming Lips) was working as a fry cook at age 28.
And Harrison Ford at age 30? He was hard at work... primarily as a carpenter.
9. And what was Ang Lee doing at age 38? Making his debut as a director.
10. What was Julia Child up to at age 39? She released her *first* cookbook.
11. Vera Wang designed her first dress when she was 40.
12. Alan Rickman landed his first film role at 42, after giving up his graphic design career at age 26.
13. Samuel L. Jackson landed his first major film role at age 43.
14. How about Morgan Freeman at age 52? He had just landed his first major film role.
15. Where was Kathryn Bigelow at age 57? Winning the Academy Award for Best Director for The Hurt Locker.
16. How about Grandma Moses? She didn't begin her painting career until age 76.
So if you're a late bloomer, not to worry. You're in good company.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!