1. The ABCs means something completely different to you.
2. Because your parents are such talented talkers, you can successfully hold a conversation with anyone without asking about the weather.
3. You know that if something’s not put in writing, it never happened.
6. You know how to nail a persuasive speech for public speaking, no matter the subject.
7. When you go on interviews, “dress for the job you want, not the job you have” is more or less your gospel.
8. After every interview, you bet your ass that your perspective employer has a followup email or handwritten note from you in his or her inbox…
11. You had the perfect sales pitch for Girl Scout Cookies or Boy Scout Popcorn.
12. When the school-wide fundraising competition rolled around, losing was not an option.
13. Every time you see the cold calling scene in Wolf of Wall Street, you can’t help but think of your childhood.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀