1. Ricky Weems and his 10-year-old daughter’s “Kickin’ It Wit My Daddy” will be stuck in your head all dang day.
Weems wrote in the description, “Lil snippet of a song me and my daughter put together. She only 10 but she is a natural! Shoutout to the cameraman Jermaine who is only 6 but he learning!!” Those are some nice camera skills for a 6-year-old, tbh.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.