So you're graduating. It might feel like the end of the world right now, but think of all the things you'll never have to say again!
1. "What? The class is already full?! I haven't even gotten to sign up yet."
2. "Wait, this textbook is how much?"
3. "And now you're telling me after I dropped $150 I don't even NEED this book?"
4. "I lost my syllabus."
5. "God, what if I run into (person you hooked up with at the first party of the year) going to class?"
6. "My professor only allows us to miss one class, and I've already used it."
7. "I will never use the information from this class in the real world."
8. "I didn't do the reading."
9. "I'm not sure I can afford to pre-game AND go out five nights a week."
10. "We really need to establish a time for the group to get this presentation together."
EXCEPT NO ONE WANTS TO HELP AT ALL. Do I have to do everything?!