22 Things All PBS Kids Will Never Forget
Come on and zoom.
1. The relatable love-hate sibling relationship between Arthur and D.W.
2. And the super-depressing episode when Brain had the worst day ever.
3. Hoping that one day, your class would be featured on A Word From Us Kids.
4. Wishing your science teacher was as cool as Bill Nye the Science Guy.
5. Or as wacky and fashionable as Ms. Frizzle.
6. And the time she let her students get um... fertilized... by fish.
7. Being absolutely terrified by Arty Smartypants from Between the Lions.
8. Having your sexual awakening caused by the Kratt brothers.
9. Desperately wanting to find a duplicate dragon scale and go to Dragon Land.
10. The feeling that anything was possible after watching Reading Rainbow.
11. Feeling really uneasy and creeped out after watching Teletubbies.
12. Having this entire speech committed to memory because you saw it after every show.
13. Hoping to be as cool and fabulous as Carmen Sandiego one day.
14. Knowing Zoom's address better than your own...
15. ... because you wanted to be a cast member more than anything else.
16. And the struggle of trying to learn Ubbi Dubbi.
17. Seriously wondering why Caillou didn't have any hair.
18. When you got to see The Berenstain Bears come alive.
19. Being thankful that planes and helicopters didn't actually have scary faces like in Jay Jay the Jet Plane.
Who thought this was a good idea?