1. Got a question about Jesus? You know more about his life than your own.
3. The “Pharaoh Pharaoh” dance is one of your many talents.
4. You’re able to make a pre-32 AD costume out of anything.
6. Because of Vacation Bible School, you are the master of themed parties.
7. You know all the clever Jesus phrases out there.
10. You have a knack for creating jazzy name tags.
11. Because you’ve been put in horrible groups, your social skills are out of this world.
12. Your acting abilities stem solely from VBS storytelling.
14. Presentation skills blossomed as soon as you hit the stage on talent night.
16. Not to mention, your “God’s Eye” game is off the charts.
18. You can apply a Bible verse to any situation.
19. Upon meeting new people, you have a long list of icebreakers ready.
20. You have the enviable skill of being able to wear a shirt five days in a row somehow without smelling bad.
21. If someone were to give you a stack of paper, you could make an entire set out of it.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.