1. Got a question about Jesus? You know more about his life than your own.
3. The “Pharaoh Pharaoh” dance is one of your many talents.
4. You’re able to make a pre-32 AD costume out of anything.
6. Because of Vacation Bible School, you are the master of themed parties.
7. You know all the clever Jesus phrases out there.
10. You have a knack for creating jazzy name tags.
11. Because you’ve been put in horrible groups, your social skills are out of this world.
12. Your acting abilities stem solely from VBS storytelling.
14. Presentation skills blossomed as soon as you hit the stage on talent night.
16. Not to mention, your “God’s Eye” game is off the charts.
18. You can apply a Bible verse to any situation.
19. Upon meeting new people, you have a long list of icebreakers ready.
20. You have the enviable skill of being able to wear a shirt five days in a row somehow without smelling bad.
21. If someone were to give you a stack of paper, you could make an entire set out of it.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.