1. Assuming you need to have a job waiting for you the day after you graduate.
5. Thinking you’re a failure for moving back home.
9. Pretending your paycheck is twice as big as it actually is.
12. Relying on takeout as your primary source of food, resulting in some weight gained.
15. Partying a little too hard on a week night.
It’s called work for a reason.
16. Dressing like you’re still in college.
20. Not learning how to cook at least three decent meals.
22. Waiting to start paying off student loans until later down the road.
- Hillary Clinton accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination, and had some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.