1. Assuming you need to have a job waiting for you the day after you graduate.
5. Thinking you’re a failure for moving back home.
9. Pretending your paycheck is twice as big as it actually is.
12. Relying on takeout as your primary source of food, resulting in some weight gained.
15. Partying a little too hard on a week night.
It’s called work for a reason.
16. Dressing like you’re still in college.
20. Not learning how to cook at least three decent meals.
22. Waiting to start paying off student loans until later down the road.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.