1. Assuming you need to have a job waiting for you the day after you graduate.
5. Thinking you’re a failure for moving back home.
9. Pretending your paycheck is twice as big as it actually is.
12. Relying on takeout as your primary source of food, resulting in some weight gained.
15. Partying a little too hard on a week night.
It’s called work for a reason.
16. Dressing like you’re still in college.
20. Not learning how to cook at least three decent meals.
22. Waiting to start paying off student loans until later down the road.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎