1. Assuming you need to have a job waiting for you the day after you graduate.
5. Thinking you’re a failure for moving back home.
9. Pretending your paycheck is twice as big as it actually is.
12. Relying on takeout as your primary source of food, resulting in some weight gained.
15. Partying a little too hard on a week night.
It’s called work for a reason.
16. Dressing like you’re still in college.
20. Not learning how to cook at least three decent meals.
22. Waiting to start paying off student loans until later down the road.
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴