1. Your friends have played an “innocent” game of connect the freckles on you with a pen… that’s impossible to get off.
6. You’ve had to wear a long sleeve shirt… during the summer… to the pool.
7. You’ve slapped yourself one too many times from mistaking a freckle for a bug.
14. You’ve been asked by complete strangers if you’ve gotten “that one checked out.”
15. You’re always on edge, analyzing your skin for possible new bigger spots.
16. Which results in the “possibly evolving freckle” photos on your phone.
17. Finding a proper foundation shade can be an absolute nightmare.
19. You’ve spent considerable amounts of time debating if your new freckles are pimples that should actually be covered up.
21. They show up EVERYWHERE. No place is safe.
22. You’ve wondered if you’ll ever turn into one big freckle eventually.
23. But at the same time, people are buying products to give themselves fake freckles.
Even though freckles are frustrating…
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- Women are arguing about whether people who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal 🐶😭