1. Everyone remembers the “I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke” song from old Coke ads, right?
2. The Center for Science in the Public Interest recreated this ad using men and women who have been diagnosed with high sugar-related illnesses, and it’s pretty jarring.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force President Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏