2. Having a wild herd of youths stampede in and destroy the store.
3. Keeping an eye on an item you want to buy at the end of the day, only to watch a customer snag it right before close.
4. Being scheduled during the slowest part of the week when you work on commission.
“Hoping this milkshake brings everyone to the yard.”
5. Having the computer inventory system crash… which means you now must call every single nearby location if you have to hunt for an item.
6. Having a customer — who bought a billion things — come back and return every single one.
7. Feeling like a total creep after asking a customer if they need help, and all you get is a glare.
8. When every dressing room looks like a bomb went off inside it.
9. When everyone suddenly acts like your best friend so they can get a discount.
10. Being given the job of steaming aalllllll the new inventory.
11. Getting yelled at by a disgruntled customer after they have a bad experience with a different employee.
12. Having someone demand to speak to your manager when your supervisor is on their break.
14. Watching your fine folding skills be destroyed before your eyes.
16. When you have to work an evening shift, and then you get assigned inventory duty the next morning.
18. Having a customer enter the store one minute before closing.
19. Getting called into work during your day off.
20. Being in charge of the store on Black Friday.
21. When a customer makes you search high and low for an item, and then they don’t buy it.
22. When you work at a location with only unhealthy lunch options nearby.
Must. Find. Salad.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- Mark Salling, who played Puck in "Glee," has been indicted on child pornography charges. He faces up to 20 years in prison.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️