9. Tame frizz with a toothbrush.
Spray a toothbrush with your favorite product, and smooth away.
13. Use milk of magnesia as a primer for oil-free, matte skin.
If you suffer from oily skin, milk of magnesia might actually be your miracle worker. Put it on after your moisturizer before your daily makeup routine for shine free skin.
15. Deodorant is your key to a sweat-proof blowout.
As strange as it may sound, swiping a bit of deodorant on the back of your neck helps keep you cool and prevents sweat that can ruin straightened hair. If you have sensitive skin, try making your own natural deodorant here.
22. For cracked dry feet, use Vaseline and cotton socks for an overnight miracle.
The beach can wreak havoc on your feet and heels, so rub a thin layer of Vaseline on your feet, and slip a pair of socks on. Keep them on overnight, and by the morning you will have newly nourished feet.
24. Get the dewy look by just adding a bit of highlighter to your foundation.
Be sure to highlight your cheek bones and collarbones.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂