1. You can’t drive because one drink puts you over the legal limit.
4. You’ve become calloused to the “I remember my first beer” joke.
6. You’ve stopped drinking early because nausea hits you really fast.
7. You’ve saved a ton of money because you only have to order one drink to be happy.
9. You can go out any night, because you will always make it back in time for your bedtime.
10. You’ve been the first to drunk Snapchat, and it’s usually to the person you’re out with.
11. You’ve memorized how much alcohol there is in drinks, because its just too risky not to.
12. You still have a little bit left in your handle from your 21st birthday, because it takes that long to get through it.
13. You’ve found yourself being the first person dancing, while others are just getting started.
14. It’s only taken one shot to calm you down any time you’ve been stressed.
15. You now know exactly how many drinks it takes to get drunk.
16. You’ve been forbidden from participating in shots, because your friends know what they do to you.
17. On celebratory nights, you lay out your hangover care package at home.
18. You’ve apologized for being bad at beer pong because you’re already drunk.
Sorry everyone for that shot. Drunk.
19. Speaking of games, people never want you on their team because they know they’ll have to drink for your drunken mistakes.
20. You’ve learned to know exactly which drinks do what to you.
21. You’ve been able to conceal all the alcohol you need in a tiny flask.
22. You’ve never gained weight from drinking…
23. … but you have from drunk eating.
24. You went out to drinks with your coworkers and immediately regretted the decision.
Although you’ve realized you have a love-hate relationship with alcohol, the fun usually outweighs the bad.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.