1. This is John Lithgow, known for his roles on screen and stage, and winner of basically everything including five Emmys, two Tonys, two Golden Globes and two SAG awards.
Basically he’s a badass.
2. Lately he’s been growing a beautiful snow white beard for his role in King Lear.
3. This is Scott Wilson, a popular actor in the 1960s and more importantly, known for playing one of the most beloved characters of all time, Hershel on The Walking Dead.
4. But here’s the thing… they might be the SAME PERSON.
5. EXACT. SAME. You know what that means….
6. He’s back…
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸