1. This is John Lithgow, known for his roles on screen and stage, and winner of basically everything including five Emmys, two Tonys, two Golden Globes and two SAG awards.
Basically he’s a badass.
2. Lately he’s been growing a beautiful snow white beard for his role in King Lear.
3. This is Scott Wilson, a popular actor in the 1960s and more importantly, known for playing one of the most beloved characters of all time, Hershel on The Walking Dead.
4. But here’s the thing… they might be the SAME PERSON.
5. EXACT. SAME. You know what that means….
6. He’s back…
- French towns are continuing to enforce a ban on Muslim women wearing the burkini despite the country's highest administrative court ruling the ban illegal.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.