1. This is John Lithgow, known for his roles on screen and stage, and winner of basically everything including five Emmys, two Tonys, two Golden Globes and two SAG awards.
Basically he’s a badass.
2. Lately he’s been growing a beautiful snow white beard for his role in King Lear.
3. This is Scott Wilson, a popular actor in the 1960s and more importantly, known for playing one of the most beloved characters of all time, Hershel on The Walking Dead.
4. But here’s the thing… they might be the SAME PERSON.
5. EXACT. SAME. You know what that means….
6. He’s back…
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.