1. “Cups” was never supposed to be in the film.
Anna Kendrick learned about the song through Reddit, and told Collider, “Originally that scene was going to be like ‘I’m a Little Tea Cup’ or something. It was supposed to be weird and funny and the second that they saw me do that, they were like, ‘OK. That’s your audition song.’”
5. Categories on the riff-off wheel included, Ugly Lead Singers, Songs Glee Ruined, and Overplayed Black Eyed Peas Songs.
The complete list includes: Ladies of the ’80s, Songs About Sex, Black Michael Jackson, White Michael Jackson, Christian Rock, Hair Bands, TV Theme Songs, Reggae Time, Stadium Rock, The Judd’s, Famous Duets, Puppet Songs, Party Rock Anthems.
6. Adam DeVine accidentally pegged a cameraman in the face with a burrito while shooting the gas station scene.
“Yeah, it was when I was supposed to throw a burrito at Rebel, and he said to aim for him, thinking I wouldn’t hit him, and I pegged him right in the face,” DeVine told Vulture.
14. Amy Poehler and Kristen Wiig were considered for Elizabeth Banks’ role.
15. While Becca is at the college fair, students are playing Quidditch in the background.
You can even hear one player shout, “Pass the Quaffle! I’m open!”
18. “Vader” means “father” in Dutch, not German.
“Vater” means “father” in German.
21. There is an “aca-innapropriate” blooper reel that includes cut jokes, and some not-so-PG-13 dialogue.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.