1. “Cups” was never supposed to be in the film.
Anna Kendrick learned about the song through Reddit, and told Collider, “Originally that scene was going to be like ‘I’m a Little Tea Cup’ or something. It was supposed to be weird and funny and the second that they saw me do that, they were like, ‘OK. That’s your audition song.’”
5. Categories on the riff-off wheel included, Ugly Lead Singers, Songs Glee Ruined, and Overplayed Black Eyed Peas Songs.
The complete list includes: Ladies of the ’80s, Songs About Sex, Black Michael Jackson, White Michael Jackson, Christian Rock, Hair Bands, TV Theme Songs, Reggae Time, Stadium Rock, The Judd’s, Famous Duets, Puppet Songs, Party Rock Anthems.
6. Adam DeVine accidentally pegged a cameraman in the face with a burrito while shooting the gas station scene.
“Yeah, it was when I was supposed to throw a burrito at Rebel, and he said to aim for him, thinking I wouldn’t hit him, and I pegged him right in the face,” DeVine told Vulture.
14. Amy Poehler and Kristen Wiig were considered for Elizabeth Banks’ role.
15. While Becca is at the college fair, students are playing Quidditch in the background.
You can even hear one player shout, “Pass the Quaffle! I’m open!”
18. “Vader” means “father” in Dutch, not German.
“Vater” means “father” in German.
21. There is an “aca-innapropriate” blooper reel that includes cut jokes, and some not-so-PG-13 dialogue.
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.