5. When someone you really aren’t into asks you out.
What you wish you could say: “CAN WE PLEASE JUST BE FRIENDS PLEASE.”
7. When your friends are in a heated debate and then ask you for your opinion.
What you wish you could say: “You’re both complete idiots.”
9. When you’ve completely run out of toilet paper and it’s your roommate’s turn to get it.
What you wish you could say: “Buy the toilet paper for once!”
10. When your friends want to go eat Indian food and you hate Indian food.
What you wish you could say: “If you don’t want my stomach to explode, let’s not.”
12. When you pay for a friend’s meal and they forget to pay you back.
What you wish you could say: “Where. Is. My. Damn. MONEY.”
14. When the item you thought was on sale, doesn’t ring up as on sale.
What you wish you could say: “You made a mistake. I am poor and have no time for this.”
16. When you get cut off while driving.
What you wish you could say: Nothing, but you do wish you could give them the finger while cutting them off.
21. When you finally reach your breaking point, and try to speak your mind.
What you wanted to say: Something that is much more calm.
- Ivanka Trump is moving from her informal role as first daughter to a formal job within the White House as the president's assistant.
- A young DREAMer in Washington was freed on bail Wednesday after being detained by federal immigration authorities for more than six weeks.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.