1. Although father David McClain has been a victim of Lou Gehrig’s Disease for 12 years, he still maintains a positive outlook on life and volunteered to participate in the challenge.
The disease has paralyzed McClain from the shoulders down, and taken away his ability to speak. However, he still explains the disease and who he chose to pass the challenge onto through the speech synthesizer he uses to communicate.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖