1. Chicken and waffles from Freddie’s Place.
What you get: Golden fried chicken with two Belgian waffles, honey butter, syrup, and honey.
–Randy Allamon, Facebook
2. Cinnamon roll pancakes from Kerbey Lane Cafe.
Price: $6.75 for a full stack
What you get: Buttermilk pancakes with a cinnamon swirl and glaze.
3. The Johnny Hash from Biscuits + Groovy.
What you get: Three freshly baked buttermilk biscuits smothered in white pepper gravy topped with sausage, home fries, crumbled maple bacon, colby jack cheese, and chives.
4. A Blackout doughnut from Gourdough’s.
What you get: A chocolate doughnut with chocolate icing, brownie batter, brownie bites, and chocolate chips… Maybe this should have been in the dessert section…
5. The Joey Rocha Plate at Joes Bakery.
What you get: Two eggs any style, pork carne guisada, potatoes, beans, sausage or bacon, and two tortillas.
6. The Don Juan Taco from Juan in a Million.
What you get: The perfect combo of potato, egg, bacon, and cheese in a tortilla.
—Carla Zamiska, Facebook
7. Mag Mud from Magnolia Cafe.
What you get: A concoction of black beans, queso, avacado, and pico served with chips and hot sauce.
8. Duck fat fries at Salty Sow.
Price: $5.50 during happy hour
What you get: Fries that have been cooked in duck fat and topped with an egg, accompanied by an insane béarnaise sauce.
9. A pretzel and beer cheese from Easy Tiger.
What you get: A fresh pretzel served with a beer cheese made of a lager, sharp cheddar, and garlic.
10. Sweet & Sour Yodas from Ramen Tatsu-ya.
What you get: Fried Brussels sprouts tossed in apricot vinegar, curry spice.
11. Beet home fries from East Side King.
What you get: Deep-fried beets, Kewpie mayo, shichimi togarashi, and green onion.
12. Kimchi fries from Chi’lantro.
What you get: Choice of ribeye bulgogi, spicy pork, spicy chicken, soy glazed chicken or marinated tofu, caramelized kimchi, cheddar + monterey jack, onions, cilantro, magic sauce, sesame seeds, and Sriracha.
—Nadine Abdullat, Facebook
13. A döner kebab from Kebabalicious.
What you get: Beef and lamb mixed with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, tzatziki sauce, and red sauce in a pita.
14. A vegan cheeseburger from Arlo’s.
What you get: A homemade patty with seitan bacon, melted cheese, vegan mayo, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and pickles on a whole wheat bun.
15. A slice of pizza from Home Slice Pizza.
Price: $ 3.25–$3.75
What you get: A New York–size pizza slice with toppings that change daily.
16. A grilled cheese from Sweet-n-Cheesy.
What you get: The best grilled cheese you’ll ever have.
17. Chicken wings from Tommy Want Wingy.
What you get: Five chicken lollipops of your choice with veggies and dressing.
18. Pho from 888 Vietnamese.
What you get: A wonderful soup with veggies and your choice of meat.
—Hazel Sharpe, Facebook
19. The Lano Pablano Burger from Hopdoddy.
What you get: Angus beef, pepper jack, roasted poblano chiles, apple-smoked bacon, and chipotle mayo on a bun.
20. The chicken avocado cone from The Mighty Cone.
What you get: Fried chicken, avocado, mango-jalepeño slaw, and ancho sauce in a tortilla.
21. The bahn mi from Tam Deli.
What you get: Pork, pickled vegetables, and mayo on a homemade French roll.
22. A Philly cheesesteak from Hoody’s.
What you get: Grilled rib-eye steak, mushrooms, onions, and peppers on a roll.
23. The Democrat from Torchy’s Tacos.
What you get: Barbacoa topped with avocado, queso fresco, cilantro, onions, and lime on a corn tortilla.
—Barbara Cassidy, Facebook
24. Falafel from Halal Bros.
What you get: Fresh falafel over rice.
—Hamdiya Akbar, Facebook
25. A Cheeseburger from P. Terry’s.
Price: $2.60 (not a typo)
What you get: 100% all-natural black angus beef patty and American cheese on a bun.
—Amelia McBrayer, Facebook
26. Any sub from ThunderCloud.
What you get: A sandwich of your choice with meat sliced to order on homemade bread. Don’t forget the Thundersauce!
—Jessica Moore, Facebook
27. A brisket sandwich from Franklin Barbecue.
What you get: Their famous sliced brisket on a bun.
28. A slice of pie from Royers Pie Haven.
29. An ice cream-cupcake mixing at Amy’s Ice Cream.
Price: Around $5 for a small
What you get: A generous portion of ice cream with a fresh cupcake mixed in.
—Desy Quintanilla Garza-Tron, Facebook
30. A Snow Cone from Sno Beach.
Price: $2.50 for a small
What you get: A snow cone topped with your favorite flavors from horchata to blueberry. Add cream for extra flavor.
31. A Gimme S’More Sundae from Cow Tipping Creamery.
Price: $3.50 for a small
What you get: Their famous soft serve topped with toasted marshmallows, chocolate chips, graham cracker, and chocolate sauce.
—Maya Hughley, Facebook
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The Republican health care bill is "anti-woman," said the president of Planned Parenthood, whose organization would be defunded by the legislation.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍